BELOW KNEE POST BBL (PROSTHESIS IN GLUTEUS) COMPRESSION GARMENT WITH LYCRA BUTTOCKS
The Below Knee post BBL (Prosthesis in Gluteus) with LYCRA® Buttocks compression garment helps shape your body while recovering from Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery. The pre-moulded cups with adjustable straps can adapt to your needs providing maximum comfort. The non-compressive light LYCRA® material protects the gluteal area. The double-layered fabric on the abdomen gives extra support.
For daily use | Post-surgery | Modeling the body | Weight loss | Prevention of flaccidity, cellulite and localised fats | Postural correction | Activating blood circulation | Abdominoplasty | Mammoplasty | Mastectomy | Mastopexy | Breast lift | Liposuction of abdomen | sides (lateral), buttocks and thighs | Liposculpture | Lymphatic drainage massage | Cryolipolysis | Post-surgical use of gluteal prosthesis implant.
- Additional information
- Care & Cleaning
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
- Product Colour Disclaimer
The Below Knee post BBL (Prosthesis in Gluteus) with LYCRA® Buttocks compression garment helps shape your body while recovering from Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery. The pre-moulded cups with adjustable straps can adapt to your needs providing maximum comfort. The non-compressive light LYCRA® material protects the gluteal area. The double-layered fabric on the abdomen gives extra support. Order Below Knee post BBL (Prosthesis in Gluteus) compression garment with LYCRA® Buttocks online now or visit our shop in London.
What we do
Our compression garments in London are ideal for weight loss programmes. For instance, they are great for slimming down, reducing measures and your overall well being.
The shapewear range will help you look your best and feel good with its specially crafted garments.
BELOW KNEE POST BBL COMPRESSION GARMENT (PROSTHESIS IN GLUTEUS)
– Adjustable Front opening with hook and eye closure
– Pre-molded seamless cup
– With LYCRA® in the gluteal region
– Covered seams to ensure no rubbing
– hygienic open crouch
– Comfortable for quicker healing
– Perfect compression
– Bidirectional and breathable fabric from Brazil, allowing normal skin perspiration.
|Dimensions||15 × 30 × 30 cm|
Large-Black, Large-Chocolate, Medium-Black, Medium-Chocolate, One Size-Black, One Size-Chocolate, Small-Black, Small-Chocolate, X-Large-Black, X-Large-Chocolate, X-Small-Black, X-Small-Chocolate, XX-Large-Black, XX-Large-Chocolate, XX-Small-Black, XX-Small-Chocolate, XXX-Large-Black, XXX-Large-Chocolate
Our compression garments provides the best post surgery results and are indispensable for a quality result. Our products are designed to act in perfect harmony with the body. There are several sizes and models suitable for each type of treatment. Its special and exclusive fabric, offers the ideal compression and guarantees all comfort and safety with the freedom of movement. All products are made in Brazil.
90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex (LATEX FREE)
Care & Cleaning
If you have had a surgery, you may experience some bleeding and fluid leakage following surgery, so having an extra clean garment available will improve your comfort and hygiene. On average, many surgeons will recommend that you wear the garment at least four to six weeks post surgery.
- All products should be washed daily by hand, in limpid water with neutral soap or mild detergent that does not contain bleach or chlorine as it will break down the fibers of your garment and shorten its useful life.
- Wash in warm water at maximum temperature of 30°C.
- Machine washing is allowed but on a cool setting.
- Wash your compression garment regularly to prevent oils and salts from the skin breaking down the fibres of the fabric.
- To minimize blood stains, wash as soon as possible after the garment is soiled. Do not remove stains with solvents.
- Do not use fabric softeners as the “fatty” material in the softener attaches to the fabric. The fabric feels softer, but it builds up over time and reduces the ability of the fabric to manage moisture and breathe.
- Please, do not tumble dry, twist dry, iron or dry clean the garments as this may lead to permanent alteration of their shape and a loss of elasticity.
- They should be air dried, allowing the garment to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Once it is dried, put the garment in the fridge (not the freezer) for 30 minutes as this allows fiber reconstitution.
- Only wear the garment at room temperature.
- Garments older than six months should be replaced if the instructions of cleaning and maintenance are not followed. They will no longer have the original compression and may not be providing the valuable medical therapy you need.
- It is most effective to have more than one garment. It is useful to have one to wear and one to launder so that you may wear a garment at all times in the first few weeks.
- All garments tend to lose some of their elasticity during daily wear. Alternate your garments to allow the elasticity to recover and prolong their effectiveness.
We recommend the purchase of 2 garments at least. Two sets of garments will enable you to always have a freshly clean garment to wear, while the other is being washed.
Disclaimer: Garment colour may vary slightly from image due to monitor setting and calibration