The Legless Bodysuit with adjustable shoulder straps offers a double skinned fabric layer on the abdomen to give maximum support to the area. The Legless Bodysuit’s cup is made with our high technology pre-moulded machine to fit bust sizes following clients measurements. Ideal for daily use, the Legless Bodysuit helps to shape the body, besides weight loss. It also prevents flaccidity, cellulite and localised fats. Improve your body posture and form, activate blood circulation and avoid stretch marks with this amazing Legless Bodysuit.
Daily use | Shaping the body | Weight loss | Prevention of flaccidity, cellulite and localized fats | Improved body posture and form | Activate blood circulation | Stretch marks prevention
- Additional information
- Care & Cleaning
- Size Guide
- Reviews (1)
- Product Colour Disclaimer
The Legless Bodysuit with adjustable shoulder straps offers a double skinned fabric layer on the abdomen to give maximum support to the area. The Legless Bodysuit’s cup is made with our high technology pre-moulded machine to fit bust sizes following the clients’ measurements. Ideal for daily use, the Legless Bodysuit helps to shape the body, besides weight loss. It also prevents flaccidity, cellulite and localised fats. Improve your body posture and form, activate blood circulation and avoid stretch marks with this unique Legless Bodysuit. Order this Legless Bodysuit online now or visit our shop in London
What we do
Our compression garments in London are ideal for weight loss programmes and efforts. They are great for slimming down and reducing measures and also for your overall wellbeing.
The shapewear range will help you look your best and feel good with its specially crafted garments, made with only the best and most advanced smart fabrics, suitable for all skin types.
Yoga® works in partnership with some of the most recognisable names in plastic surgery and fitness in London & the UK, which is an endorsement to our products’ high-quality standards and superiority.
Please browse our range of compression garments in London both in-store and online.
We are the sole distributor of the Yoga® range of compression garments in London, UK and EU. Compression garments are essential in the rehabilitation process of many surgical procedures.
Our company has years of expertise in the manufacture of these garments, which ensures optimal post-operation recovery. Yoga® medical approved compression garments are used worldwide by men and women to assist in the healing process post-op and other medical-related situations such as pregnancy and postpartum.
Contact us now or directly on the WhatsApp button below. Follow us on our Instagram page.
– Daily use
– Medium compression
– Pre-molded bust
– Activates the blood circulation
– Comfortable for quicker healing
– Perfect compression
– Bidirectional and breathable fabric from Brazil, allowing normal skin perspiration
|Dimensions||15 × 30 × 30 cm|
Large-Black, Large-Chocolate, Medium-Black, Medium-Chocolate, One Size-Black, One Size-Chocolate, Small-Black, Small-Chocolate, X-Large-Black, X-Large-Chocolate, X-Small-Black, X-Small-Chocolate, XX-Large-Black, XX-Large-Chocolate, XX-Small-Black, XX-Small-Chocolate, XXX-Large-Black, XXX-Large-Chocolate
Our compression garments provides the best post surgery results and are indispensable for a quality result. Our products are designed to act in perfect harmony with the body. There are several sizes and models suitable for each type of treatment. Its special and exclusive fabric, offers the ideal compression and guarantees all comfort and safety with the freedom of movement. All products are made in Brazil.
90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex (LATEX FREE)
Care & Cleaning
If you have had a surgery, you may experience some bleeding and fluid leakage following surgery, so having an extra clean garment available will improve your comfort and hygiene. On average, many surgeons will recommend that you wear the garment at least four to six weeks post surgery.
- All products should be washed daily by hand, in limpid water with neutral soap or mild detergent that does not contain bleach or chlorine as it will break down the fibers of your garment and shorten its useful life.
- Wash in warm water at maximum temperature of 30°C.
- Machine washing is allowed but on a cool setting.
- Wash your compression garment regularly to prevent oils and salts from the skin breaking down the fibres of the fabric.
- To minimize blood stains, wash as soon as possible after the garment is soiled. Do not remove stains with solvents.
- Do not use fabric softeners as the “fatty” material in the softener attaches to the fabric. The fabric feels softer, but it builds up over time and reduces the ability of the fabric to manage moisture and breathe.
- Please, do not tumble dry, twist dry, iron or dry clean the garments as this may lead to permanent alteration of their shape and a loss of elasticity.
- They should be air dried, allowing the garment to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Once it is dried, put the garment in the fridge (not the freezer) for 30 minutes as this allows fiber reconstitution.
- Only wear the garment at room temperature.
- Garments older than six months should be replaced if the instructions of cleaning and maintenance are not followed. They will no longer have the original compression and may not be providing the valuable medical therapy you need.
- It is most effective to have more than one garment. It is useful to have one to wear and one to launder so that you may wear a garment at all times in the first few weeks.
- All garments tend to lose some of their elasticity during daily wear. Alternate your garments to allow the elasticity to recover and prolong their effectiveness.
We recommend the purchase of 2 garments at least. Two sets of garments will enable you to always have a freshly clean garment to wear, while the other is being washed.
Disclaimer: Garment colour may vary slightly from image due to monitor setting and calibration