SEAMLESS BRA WITH WIDE STRAPS
This Seamless Bra with Wide Straps is ideal for augmentation mammoplasty with a silicone implant. The piece is longer, the front hooks (with two adjustments) help to obtain better compression, besides making it easier to dress up. The Seamless Bra with Wide Straps is also great for large size breasts due to wide straps which give superior support, avoiding shoulders marks. Recommended by doctors in Brazil and around the world for use as a sports bra post-surgery.
For daily use | Breast reduction | Breast augmentation | Breast support | Breast lift |
- Additional information
- Care & Cleaning
- Size Guide
- Reviews (1)
- Product Colour Disclaimer
Seamless Bra with Wide Straps
This Seamless Bra with Wide Straps is ideal for augmentation mammoplasty with a silicone implant. The piece is longer, the front hooks (with two adjustments) help to obtain better compression, besides making it easier to dress up. It’s also great for large size breasts due to wide straps which give superior support, avoiding shoulders marks. Recommended by doctors in Brazil and around the world for use as a sports bra post-surgery.
What we do
We sell compression garments like this Seamless Bra with Wide Straps, and innovative aesthetic products for post-surgery, postnatal, slimming, and more comprehensive aesthetic benefits, including anti-cellulite treatments. Our products’ much-praised quality is due to our combined years of experience in the Aesthetic & Medical sectors. All garments are handmade in our factories and shipped worldwide. We have an extensive range of compression garments and shapewear for men and women. We carry over 70 styles that are suitable for numerous procedures, including slimming and anti-cellulite purposes
Yoga® is the sole distributor of Yoga® products in the EU. Each product like this Seamless Bra with Wide Straps is handmade with care and dedication in Brazil. Yoga Model® will always have the preference of its customers, meeting their needs, with high technology equipment, guaranteeing the quality of the products with a team committed to winning the recognition and trust of all. Yoga® has been a market leader since its creation in 1980. It is due to the constant improvement of its products through research, testing, verifiable international reports such as allergy and cutaneous compatibility, and of course, the efficient results that its users experience day-to-day. If you have any questions, please contact us or follow us on our Instagram page.
SEAMLESS BRA WITH WIDE STRAPS
– Front opening hook and eye closure
– Wide straps for better comfort
– Pre-molded bust
– Adjustable frontal fastening
– Covered seams to ensure no rubbing
– Comfortable for quicker healing
– Perfect compression
– Bidirectional and breathable fabric from Brazil, allowing normal skin perspiration.
|Dimensions||15 × 30 × 30 cm|
XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Our compression garments provides the best post surgery results and are indispensable for a quality result. Our products are designed to act in perfect harmony with the body. There are several sizes and models suitable for each type of treatment. Its special and exclusive fabric, offers the ideal compression and guarantees all comfort and safety with the freedom of movement. All products are made in Brazil.
90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex (LATEX FREE)
Care & Cleaning
If you have had a surgery, you may experience some bleeding and fluid leakage following surgery, so having an extra clean garment available will improve your comfort and hygiene. On average, many surgeons will recommend that you wear the garment at least four to six weeks post surgery.
- All products should be washed daily by hand, in limpid water with neutral soap or mild detergent that does not contain bleach or chlorine as it will break down the fibers of your garment and shorten its useful life.
- Wash in warm water at maximum temperature of 30°C.
- Machine washing is allowed but on a cool setting.
- Wash your compression garment regularly to prevent oils and salts from the skin breaking down the fibres of the fabric.
- To minimize blood stains, wash as soon as possible after the garment is soiled. Do not remove stains with solvents.
- Do not use fabric softeners as the “fatty” material in the softener attaches to the fabric. The fabric feels softer, but it builds up over time and reduces the ability of the fabric to manage moisture and breathe.
- Please, do not tumble dry, twist dry, iron or dry clean the garments as this may lead to permanent alteration of their shape and a loss of elasticity.
- They should be air dried, allowing the garment to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Once it is dried, put the garment in the fridge (not the freezer) for 30 minutes as this allows fiber reconstitution.
- Only wear the garment at room temperature.
- Garments older than six months should be replaced if the instructions of cleaning and maintenance are not followed. They will no longer have the original compression and may not be providing the valuable medical therapy you need.
- It is most effective to have more than one garment. It is useful to have one to wear and one to launder so that you may wear a garment at all times in the first few weeks.
- All garments tend to lose some of their elasticity during daily wear. Alternate your garments to allow the elasticity to recover and prolong their effectiveness.
We recommend the purchase of 2 garments at least. Two sets of garments will enable you to always have a freshly clean garment to wear, while the other is being washed.
Disclaimer: Garment colour may vary slightly from image due to monitor setting and calibration