MENS HERNIA BRIEF – 3009H
Briefs with front reinforcement. The underwear has the same fabric as the compression garments. They are comfortable without exerting too much pressure. Recommended for post-surgery and hernia treatment.
Top in image is NOT included
Daily use | Post-surgery | Treatment of hernias
- Additional information
- Care & Cleaning
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
- Product Colour Disclaimer
MENS HERNIA BRIEF
– Daily use
– Frontal reinforcement
– Pre-molded closed bottom (thinner fabric for comfort)
– Activates the blood circulation
– Comfortable for quicker healing
– Perfect compression
– Bidirectional and breathable fabric from Brazil, allowing normal skin perspiration
|Dimensions||15 × 30 × 30 cm|
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Our compression garments provides the best post surgery results and are indispensable for a quality result. Our products are designed to act in perfect harmony with the body. There are several sizes and models suitable for each type of treatment. Its special and exclusive fabric, offers the ideal compression and guarantees all comfort and safety with the freedom of movement. All products are made in Brazil.
90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex (LATEX FREE) with 100% Cotton liner
Care & Cleaning
If you have had a surgery, you may experience some bleeding and fluid leakage following surgery, so having an extra clean garment available will improve your comfort and hygiene. On average, many surgeons will recommend that you wear the garment at least four to six weeks post surgery.
– All products should be washed daily by hand, in limpid water with neutral soap or mild detergent that does not contain bleach or chlorine as it will break down the fibers of your garment and shorten its useful life.
– Wash in warm water at maximum temperature of 30°C.
– Machine washing is allowed but on a cool setting.
– Wash your compression garment regularly to prevent oils and salts from the skin breaking down the fibres of the fabric.
– To minimize blood stains, wash as soon as possible after the garment is soiled. Do not remove stains with solvents.
– Do not use fabric softeners as the “fatty” material in the softener attaches to the fabric. The fabric feels softer, but it builds up over time and reduces the ability of the fabric to manage moisture and breathe.
– Please, do not tumble dry, twist dry, iron or dry clean the garments as this may lead to permanent alteration of their shape and a loss of elasticity.
– They should be air dried, allowing the garment to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.
– Once it is dried, put the garment in the fridge (not the freezer) for 30 minutes as this allows fiber reconstitution.
– Only wear the garment at room temperature.
– Garments older than six months should be replaced if the instructions of cleaning and maintenance are not followed. They will no longer have the original compression and may not be providing the valuable medical therapy you need.
– It is most effective to have more than one garment. It is useful to have one to wear and one to launder so that you may wear a garment at all times in the first few weeks.
– All garments tend to lose some of their elasticity during daily wear. Alternate your garments to allow the elasticity to recover and prolong their effectiveness.
We recommend the purchase of 2 garments at least. Two sets of garments will enable you to always have a freshly clean garment to wear, while the other is being washed.
Disclaimer: Garment colour may vary slightly from image due to monitor setting and calibration